I Promise I've Not Been Ignoring You...


Want to join in the conversation about this blog? 

Head over to my Facebook page and add your two cents on each post! 


Hi guys,

I swear I haven't been ignoring you all! Sadly, my replies to your many (great, too) comments have met with a glitch or two. But no worries, head over and 'like' From The Desk of Lydia Joy and then, 'follow', to get updates on each new posts from Once Upon a Time in My Oceania, news of new Medium articles, along with other platforms I contribute to. 


There, you can continue the ongoing conversation with others that follow this blog and I, too, can respond more often and efficiently. Blogger is an awesome platform, but here lately my ability to respond to guest's and follower's comments has greatly diminished. So, hop over to my Facebook page and I promise I won't ignore you there! :) 

Look forward to our many future chats,

Lydia Joy 


Find me on Facebook and Twitter, or if you would like to check out my full writer's portfolio, you can do that here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does Shunning Exist in The Independent Fundamental Baptist Church?

Learning to Trust After Surviving a Cult

Here Comes The Bride